KERAfill Keratin Treatment Kit 4 x 280ml
1 x KERAfill purify shampoo 280ml
1 x KERAfill Keratin treatment 280ml
1 x KERAfill Keratin daily shampoo 280ml
1 x KERAfill keratin daily conditioner 280ml
1 x Application instruction
• Minimize frizz, Replenish, Straighten, Moisturize & Add Shine.
• Rejuvenates Damaged Hair
• Volume: 280ml
1) Formaldehyde Free Keratin treatment is not suitable for light colored hair as in some cases it can create yellow/gold reflects to the hair.
it is a re-conditioning treatment and suits for customers who have frizzy wavy hair , and wish to soften the waves and minimize frizz.
2) The Traditional B formula
minimizes curls and eliminates frizz up to 100%, leaving your hair naturally straight. it is save to use on frizzy, blond, bleached, colored, highlighted or previously relaxed hair. It suit for customers who have extremely curly and very frizzy hair.
Directions for use:
1. Shampoo your hair with the KERAfill Keratin Purifying Shampoo, specially formulated anti-residue; The deep clarifying Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal treatment result.
2. Blow the hair to 100% dry, divide hair into sections and begin to comb the KERAfill Keratin Brazilian through each section from root to end; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
3. Solution surrounds each hair shaft with protective keratin layers to smooth and relax the cuticle. Allow the hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes.
4. Blow dry to 100% as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
5. When the hair gets dry, divide the hair into sections and proceed with a flat iron to further straighten the hair. Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazlian Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C).
6. Apply the KERAfill Keratin Remedy Cream 80ml on hair, it repairs and recruits moisture to injured hair, extending the sheen and softness to the notable degree. Comb hair well.
7. style as desired.
8. After 3 days or 72 hours (Avoid getting moisture in the hair after treatment during this time, if the hair gets wet, blow dry and go over the hair with flat iron), hair should be washed by KERAfill Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner(Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride). You should use KERAfill daily shampoo & conditioner for daily care. Re+5 Argan oil and KERAfill Keratin Remedy Cream 80ml are prefect after care for Brazilian keratin Treatment.
10. During the 72 hours post keratin treatment you must leave the hair product free, no ponytails, clips, headbands, wearing the hair behind the ears etc as this can cause permanent kinks.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only; avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush eyes with warm water. Do not use on people with sensitive, irritated, or damaged scalp.
Pregnant women and nursing women should avoid treatment.
Perform treatment in a well ventilated room. Install proper air ventilation system in room.
Children under 12 should avoid treatment.
Any client who has allergy problem (eczema, asthma and ect ) should avoid treatment.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.