Re+5 Keratin Treatment Hair Reconstructor 1000ml
New package for 1 LT pack
Salon professional products only - can be purchased by Salon professionals & hairdressers
• Your choice of formula : Traditional A or B
(we are currently out of stock the B formula and the new shipment is coming on the early of Dec)
View the demonstration for Youtube Video
Professional Use ProductsChemical products (i.e. colour tints, developer, lightening powder, permanent straightner, Keratin treatment etc) are suitable for professional use only. You must be a qualified hairdresser or colourist to purchase/use them.
Re+5 Hair Reconstructor has a unique smoothing formula together with a highly concentrated protein compound that makes hair naturally straight and frizz free. • Heals • Repairs • Moisturizes • Protects damaged hair • Eliminates frizzy hair • Reduces hair volume • Can be used on all types of hair • Maintains the healthy shade up to 3 months It works on all types of hair. Professional Use Only
Step by Step Guide:
Select Re+5 Keratin Treatment Hair Reconstructor Formaldehyde Free , Traditional A or Traditional B .
1) The traditional A formula : minimizes curls and eliminates frizz, leaving the hair naturally wavy (for curly hair) or naturally straight (for wavy hair). it is safe to use on frizzy, blond, bleached, colored, highlighted or previously relaxed hair. It suit for customers who have waves or curls (medium frizz) and wish to relax the curls and eliminate the frizz.
2) The Traditional B formula: minimizes curls and eliminates frizz up to 100%, leaving your hair natually straight. it is save to use on frizzy, blond, bleached, colored, highlighted or previously relaxed hair. It suit for customers who have extremely curly frizzy hair.
Product should be applied in a well ventilated area. Fans are recommended for air circulation.
1. Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Keratin Purifying Shampoo.
2. Blow hair to 100% dry.
3. Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2’’ sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
4. For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. Fans/ventilation should be used to circulate air during this process. Using MEDIUM HEAT SEATING, start blow drying treatment into the hair using a paddle or vent brush until the hair is completely dry.Important: If you are experiencing burn-off (smoke) move the dryer further from the hair, or reduce the heat setting on the dryer.
5. With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
6. Starting at the nape of the neck, take 1/8 inch sections, slowly move the Re+5 Keratin Treatment Hair Straightener Iron (450°Fahrenheit - 230°C is recommended) from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430F° (200°C)
7. Mist Keratin Extend Stabilizing Spray evenly onto hair layer by layer, DO NOT DAMP THE HAIR! Let it sit for 5 minutes, then style as desired.
8. Spray Instant Keratin Gold on hair, it repairs and recruits moisture to injured hair, extending the sheen and softness to the notable degree. Comb hair well.
9. After 3 days or 72 hours (Avoid getting moisture in the hair after treatment during this time, if the hair gets wet, blow dry and go over the hair with flat iron), hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Keratin Daily Conditioner (Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).
1) During the 72 hours post keratin treatment you must leave the hair product free, no ponytails, clips, headbands, wearing the hair behind the ears etc as this can cause permanent kinks.
2) Color or chemical treatment should be done 7 days or 14 days before Keratin treatment.
3) Should avoid to soak hair under the Sea water (salt) when go to the beach. As the salt will strip the keratin off from the hair quicker.
Warning For professional use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes and skin.
If contact occurs, flush eyes with warm water.
Do not use on people with sensitive, irritated, or damaged scalp.
Pregnant women and nursing women should avoid treatment. Perform treatment in a well ventilated room.
Install proper air ventilation system in room.
Children under 12 should avoid treatment.
Any client who has allergy problem (eczema, asthma and ect ) should avoid treatment.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.